TRANSFER VHS-C TO DVD & DIGITAL
WE PROFESSIONALLY TRANSFER ALL TYPES OF VHS-C VIDEO TAPES TO DVD AND DIGITAL!
Millions of American households remember the days of filming their most precious moments on their trusted portable video cameras, onto VHS-C tapes. VHS-C easily allowed people to watch what they had recorded using an adapter in their standard VHS player, but this method is now obsolete, and your footage is waiting to be transferred from VHS-C to DVD. Heat, moisture, and improper storage conditions can erase your special moments forever, so bring your tapes to SFL Media Transfer, where we will transfer your VHS-C to DVD or another preferred digital format of your choice (external hard drive, SD card, USB key, online storage).
The friendly and knowledgeable staff at SFL Media transfer will always do their best to make your video transferring experience a simple and affordable one. We always include tape cleaning and basic editing for free and never charge you for footage that is too damaged to be transferred. As a family-owned and operated business with over 10 years of experience, we like to ensure fair pricing to our customers. At SFL Media Transfer, we also understand how important the memories and private moments recorded onto VHS-C are to you, which is why we never outsource your order and delete your footage 14 days after we receive payment for your order. Using top-of-the-line equipment, we can quickly transfer your VHS-C to DVD or another digital format such as an external hard drive, SD car, USB key and/or online ‘cloud’ storage. Contact SFL Media Transfer today for a free, no-obligation quote and to find out about discounts and free pickup/delivery for bulk orders! Now is the time to transfer your VHS-C to DVD or another digital format, before your memories become permanently damaged.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT VHS-C TAPES:
- VHS-C was introduced to the public for use in 1982.
- The ‘C’ in VHS-C stands for compact, since it is a smaller, more compact version of a standard VHS tape.
- VHS-C required a specialized adapter for use in standard VHS players.
- By 2008, VHS-C recording had been replaced by DVD.
- The last company known to produce VHS equipment stopped production in 2016.
TRANSFER VHS-C VIDEO TAPES TO DVD AND DIGITAL IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Count and record the number of VHS-C tapes you have.
- Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote and schedule an appointment.
- Pay for your order online or at our office and pick up your transferred footage.
WE DO NOT TAKE SHIPMENTS
SINCE YOUR MEMORIES ARE PRICELESS, WE HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST SHIPPING YOUR ORDERS IN.
AREAS WE SERVE
Toll-Free Phone: 1 855 427 8466
Local Phone (Call or Text): 305 508 9067
Address: 7951 NE Bayshore Ct, Miami, FL 33138
(By Appointment Only)
CONNECT WITH US!